Tucked away towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac within a few moments walk to Shere village, this wonderful home offers spacious accommodation which has been recently enhanced by the owners with a contemporary newly fitted kitchen/breakfast room. Believed to have been originally built as a workers cottage for the Bray Estate, the property has been adapted and modified to offer generous accommodation ideally suited for the modern lifestyle. Immediately upon entering the property through A stable door and entrance vestibule the charm and character of this delightful home is apparent. The downstairs accommodation comprises of a stunning kitchen/breakfast room which opens into a delightful sitting room, complete with exposed timber floor and characterful cast iron fireplace. A useful room overlooking the front of the property would make an ideal study or snug whilst a large conservatory spanning the rear of property offers a superb view of the garden. There is also a useful downstairs WC. Upstairs the generous accommodation continues with three well proportioned double bedrooms, each with character and charm of their own and featuring unusual vaulted ceilings and aspects over both the front or the rear of the property. The bathroom is equipped with a white suite including a shower over the bath and features striking aqua blue wall tiles. Of particular note is the excellent garden which extends to over 150ft in depth, an unusual yet welcome benefit for a property situated so close to the village. For anyone seeking an individual home with it's own blend of unique charm and character, this delightful property is well worth a look.
* Charming entrance vestibule with a stone floor.
* Superb, stylish kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of contemporary grey base and eye level units and complimenting work surfaces together with a tumbled antique ash limestone floor and various integrated appliances.
* Delightful sitting room featuring an exposed timber floor with the focal point being a distinctive cast iron fire place.
* Snug/Study featuring a vaulted and beamed ceiling.
* Large conservatory with a vaulted ceiling and tiled floor with twin French doors opening to the patio and garden beyond.
* Three generous bedrooms, two of which feature fitted wardrobes.
* Modern bathroom fitted with a white suite including shower over bath.
* Highly convenient location close to the centre of the village.
* Impressive and mature westerly facing rear garden.
* Off street parking.