This appealing detached family home offers superb four bedroom accommodation within the heart of the popular village of Loxwood, close to amenities and the regarded primary school that this delightful village has too offer. The well proportioned ground floor accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall that allows access to the dining/family room and the triple aspect sitting room which offers a delightfully bright living space and direct access onto the garden. The modern kitchen allows access to a substantial conservatory that significantly enhances the living space and can bb utilised for a variety of uses and overlooks and has direct access to the garden. Upstairs, all four bedrooms overlook the front of the property, with two benefitting from fitted wardrobes and all sharing use of the family bathroom and separate w.c., both equipped with a white suite. Tucked away at the end of a shared private drive, the property benefits from a generous garden that extends to the rear and side of the property and provides the opportunity to extend and enlarge (STPP).
* Light and bright living environment.
* Triple aspect sitting room overlooking the rear garden and having direct access through French doors to the patio.
* Kitchen equipped with a comprehensive range of oak fronted units with complementing preparation surfaces, built in double oven and space for further appliances.
* Substantial conservatory with a 180' aspect and generous, adaptable space with direct access to the garden.
* Ground floor shower room/wc.
* Double aspect master bedroom with twin double opening wardrobes.
* Bedroom two with fitted wardrobes.
* Two further bedrooms.
* Family bathroom equipped with a white suite with over bath shower together with a separate w.c.
* Generous garden together with brick paved parking area and detached double garage.