This is a rare opportunity to purchase a piece of quintessential village life. This delightful Georgian cottage dates back to the late 1800 century and formed an integral part of the village s life, as we understand that it was formally the sweet shop. The property has immense character and was renovated and extend in 1980 to both the rear ground and second floors, including a new roof with dormer windows and re-facing of the front elevation. Other more recent improvements include the installation of a gas central heating boiler in 2015, sealed unit double-glazed sash windows and re-wiring. The exterior belies that size of the accommodation within that is surprisingly large with two interconnecting reception rooms, the rear dining room opening onto a small courtyard. A rear lobby leads to a guest cloakroom and the kitchen that has been fitted with a range of wood trimmed units incorporating a range of integrated appliances. The original turning staircase rises from the living room to the first floor were there are two double bedrooms, the back room having built-in wardrobes and a sink. Continuing up to the second floor is the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a large bathroom appointed with a 4 piece suite. There is street parking just around the corner in The Avenue or an application for a residents parking permit in Orchard Meadow, The Walled Garden or Thames Street car parks can be obtained from Spelthorne Borough Council.