Translate this page

English Chinese (Simplified) French German Russian Spanish
Guildford
Asking Price £250,000 (Leasehold)
  • 1
  • 1
  • 1
  • C

Situated in the popular and peaceful St. Lukes Square, this well presented modern one bedroom apartment has one allocated parking space conveniently positioned to the rear with delightful landscaped gardens to the front EPC Rating: C

Contact Us

London Road
Guildford
Surrey
GU1 2AF

01483 458800 Email Enquiry Visit Branch Page Request A Valuation

Description

The property, which was built in approx. 1994, is being sold with a 75% shared ownership and the benefit of no rental on the other 25% and would make an ideal purchase for first time buyers. 'Eaton House' is accessed via an entry phone on the main door and a tidy communal entrance hall. Upon entering the flat there is a hallway which has doors to all rooms and there is a large storage cupboard. Both the living/dining room and the double bedroom have double glazed sash windows with an elevated rear view across Charlotteville. The bright kitchen has been refurbished, with a range of high gloss white units, an oven with 4-ring gas hob and extractor fan above, space and plumbing for a washer/dryer and fridge freezer, shelved airing cupboard housing, tiled splash back and an archway to the adjacent living room. The bathroom has a modern white suite comprising panel-enclosed bath with shower above, low-level w.c, wash hand basin and part-tiled walls.

The landscaped communal grounds make a delightful feature and are themed around a Georgian square. The property also benefits from an elevated position with views an allocated parking space to the rear

* Lease: approx. 97 years remaining * Ground Rent: £50 per annum * Service & Maintenance Charges: £113 per month

  • Sought after St Lukes Square
  • Close to town and station
  • 75% shared ownership
  • No rental charge on 25%
  • Modern 1 bedroom flat

Location

Floorplan