This superb, impeccably presented three bedroom detached family home is situated within one of the most popular and sought after locations in Cranleigh, being within a level walk of the High Street, local schools and all the amenities that the village has to offer. The property has recently undergone significant updating by the owners and now offers a wonderfully bright and airy living environment, flooded by natural light through the recently installed double glazed windows, which enhance the stylish, neutral decorative theme that flows throughout the property. The accommodation provides a practical layout and offers a contemporary living environment, ideally suited to the modern lifestyle, with potential to enlarge still further if required (STPP). For anyone seeking a ready to move into home, close to the village centre, with nothing to do but to move into and enjoy, this impressive home is one not to miss.
* Extensively updated and improved family home offering impressively presented accommodation throughout.
* Well proportioned entrance hall, the true heart of the home, with parquet flooring and featuring a significant cloaks/storage cupboard and downstairs WC.
* Sitting room with a front aspect through a large picture window, feature chimney breast and parquet flooring which continues into the adjoining dining room creating an open plan living space with defined areas.
* Recently refitted kitchen/breakfast room with stylish contemporary grey shaker style units, including space for a breakfast table, with a large adjacent utility/boot room enjoying direct access to the garage.
* Double glazed and heated conservatory providing useful additional living space and having a delightful view and access onto the garden.
* Three generous double bedrooms, two of which feature built in double wardrobes with the third having plenty of space for free standing furniture.
* Superb bathroom with a recently installed white suite including an over bath shower.
* Off street parking and garage together with delightful, easily maintained gardens to both front and rear.
* Space and potential to extend, subject to the usual permissions.
You have not recently viewed any properties