Please call in and make an appointment to see this A stunning development of 9 detached and semi-detached luxury houses. Introducing Plot 6 A semi-detached, stylish home set over three floors, with open plan kitchen/dining/family room, study, lounge on the first floor, master bedroom with en-suite, dressing area and balcony, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. N B. External photographs are of the park.
Internal photographs are of the show home.
- Custom built luxury kitchen with composite worktop and glass splash-back to hob.
- Stainless steel integrated eye level multi-function oven. Integrated microwave, 5 ring gas hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Carpet to living room, bedrooms, first floor landing and staircase. Tiled flooring to kitchen/dining, utility, hall, cloakroom and bathrooms.
- Just over half a mile walk to Woking BR Mainline Station
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Close to Woking Park with all its leisure facilities
Woking is town is located in the west of Surrey providing excellent links to London while retaining its own unique charm and appeal. Woking now boasts one of the larger shopping centres, with a variety of retail outlets, cinema, theatre, restaurants and cafes. There are numerous parks, a leisure centre, football club and a good selection of both primary and secondary schools in the area. Being just over 30 miles to central London, it takes approximately 30 minutes by train to travel to London Waterloo, Gatwick and Heathrow Airport are 32.8 miles and 14.9 miles respectively and access to the M25 junction 10 via the A3 is just 9.6 miles.