This charming two bedroom detached property is situated close to the centre of the sought after village of Shamley Green, located between the delightful village of Cranleigh and the county town of Guildford.
Featuring bright and airy, well presented accommodation throughout, this delightful home offers adaptable space, currently utilized as two double bedrooms, two reception rooms together with a generous double aspect kitchen/dining room, ideal for family dining and entertaining. The cosy sitting room overlooks the generous front garden whilst the appealing conservatory has a commanding aspect over and access onto the westerly facing rear garden. The bathroom is equipped with a modern white suite.
* A rare opportunity to purchase a 2 bedroom detached bungalow in a delightful Surrey Hills village.
* Adaptable living accommodation including a sitting room and conservatory, each overlooking and enjoying access to either the generous front or rear gardens.
* Light and spacious kitchen/dining room, comprehensively equipped with a range of modern shaker style units and various integrated appliances with plenty of space for a generous dining table.
* Modern fully tiled bathroom equipped with a white suite.
* Mature and well screened gardens to both the front and rear of the property.
* Hugely convenient for the highly regarded Wonersh and Shamley Green Primary School.
Planning permission has been granted for the erection of a roof extension to provide a loft conversion together with the erection of a single storey rear extension. Further details can be found on the Waverly Borough Council web site - planning reference WA/2016/1772.
Shamley Green is a pretty village, located 5 miles to the South of Guildford, at the foot of the Surrey Hills. It has a village shop and post office, two excellent pubs and a cricket green together with a regarded Primary school. The market town of Guildford offers a comprehensive range of shopping and recreational facilities, as well as a mainline station with a fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London.
The larger village of Cranleigh is 5 miles in the opposite direction. It has a health centre, library and leisure centre, as well as a wide range of shops and restaurants. These include a butcher, fishmonger, Marks and Spencer Simply Food , two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area boasts a choice of excellent schools, both private and independent, and is surrounded by miles of open countryside, including the Surrey Hills and the Downs Link; ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding.
You have not recently viewed any properties