Situated close to the centre of Cranleigh village in a sought after road, delightful Edwardian semi detached home retains the charm and character of the period, yet has been recently updated to provide a ready to move into living environment. The attractive red brick and rendered gable fronted faÃ§ade provides a pleasing and classic introduction to this home yet immediately upon entering through the quarry tiled porch, the up to well presented accommodation is apparent. Decorated throughout with a fresh, light and neutral theme, the property enjoys character features such as exposed wood floors, pine doors, architrave and skirting boards. There are two generous reception rooms with the lounge having a log burning stove as the focal point, prefect to keep you cosy in the colder months of the year. The kitchen has been recently updated with a fresh contemporary style and the useful breakfast room has lovely aspect over the garden. Upstairs, all the bedrooms are generous double rooms and the large bathroom is equipped with a fitting period style suite. The master bedroom is located on the second floor and had a lovely view over the gardens to the rear and also benefits from an en suite shower room. Being so close to the centre of the village, parking space is at a premium and the house benefits from two parking spaces, whilst to the rear, the delightful cottage style garden enjoys a sunny, southerly aspect.
* Charming, well presented period home retaining many character features within a level walk of the village centre.
* Two reception rooms with the sitting room featuring a bay window and a log burning stove and a practical wood floor that also features in the dining room.
* Recently updated kitchen with a striking range of contemporary cabinets and complementing beech block preparation surfaces, incorporating a fitted double oven and hob with space for further appliances together with a separate double aspect breakfast room with direct access to the garden.
* Two bedrooms on the first floor, both featuring original cast iron fireplaces, together with the family bathroom fitted with a white period suite including a ball and claw foot, roll top bath with a shower over.
* Skilfully created principal bedroom with a far reaching double aspect and a superb en-suite shower room.
* Private Cottage style garden with secluded patio adjacent to the house.
* Private off street parking for two cars.
The village of Cranleigh is located 10 miles to the south of Guildford, which has a mainline station with a fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London.
Cranleigh village has a health centre, library, leisure centre and arts centre as well as a comprehensive range of shops. These include a butcher, fishmonger, Marks and Spencer Simply Food , two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding.