An opulent, yet understated lobby sets the tone. Designed by Nathalie Mahon the interior combines clean lines, excellent lighting and real attention to detail to offer residents unrivalled privacy and calm.
The penthouse apartment occupies the entire top floor of the building with astonishing views looking South across the rooftops of Teddington to Bushy Park. There are also French windows in the living area which open on to a flat roof area. There are two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large open-plan living space where glass walls separate the sitting room from the kitchen and 'banquette' dining area.
This apartment offers modern, high quality features:
- German made kitchen by Alno
- Villeroy & Boch bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes and large hallway storage cupboards
- Oak flooring
- Efficient heating and hot water system
- TV, satellite and internet cabling
- Acoustic sound proofing
- High security front door and locks
- 16 x Solar Panel installation on the roof (3.6Kw output - sole beneficiary)
The communal areas are spacious and well lit and there is off street, allocated parking at the rear of the property, as well as a clean and enclosed refuse and recycling area and secure bicycle storage.