Homes such as this are rarely available, combining classic 1930's character with well proportioned accommodation and a superb, sunny gardens of approximately .22 of an acre - everything a family could need!. The appealing gable fronted faÃ§ade belies the spacious accommodation which has been enlarged and improved over the years, resulting in an extremely practical family home. Downstairs there are three generous reception rooms accessed from the entrance hall with the sitting and dining rooms both featuring characterful fireplaces as the focal point. The high ceilings enhance the spacious feel and the large windows that feature throughout the property allow plenty of natural light to flood in. The kitchen has plenty of space for a proper dining table and the downstairs WC is a must for any family. Upstairs, all four bedrooms are of a particularly good proportion and enjoy outlooks over the garden of fields and woodland to the front of the property. There is both a family bathroom with a period style suite together with an en suite shower to one of the bedrooms.
* Welcoming entrance hall with attractive staircase and stripped wood floor.
* Sitting room with characterful bay window overlooking the front of the property together with a prominent stone fireplace with a flagstone hearth and oak mantle.
* Dining room with an attractive brick fireplace and French doors which open to the patio and rear garden.
* Double aspect study with access to the rear garden - the ideal place for those who work from home.
* Sizable kitchen/breakfast room, comprehensively fitter with a range of cupboard and drawer units with complementing wood block preparation surfaces and built in double oven and hob.
* Four generous bedrooms, three of which have built in wardrobes which provide plenty of storage and one of which also has an en suite shower.
* Well appointed family bathroom with a characterful, predominantly white suite including a striking ball and claw foot slipper bath, separate shower cubicle and part panel walls.
* Generous gardens extending to approximately .22 of an acre overall and offering plenty of outside space, ideal for any family.