IN NEED OF MODERNISATION. BIDS TO BE SUBMITTED BY NOON ON MONDAY 8TH JANUARY 2018 - NO CHAIN
'Kirkstone' was built in 1964 by renowned builders of Bramley, Parsons & Sons. This is the first time the property has been on the market and is now offered for sale with vacant possession. In 1971, a loft conversion with dormers was added to provide two additional bedrooms. The property now requires general updating and modernising but allows great scope for the incoming purchaser. This is a great opportunity to purchase a home in an excellent road close to bus routes and also within a short level walk of Bramley's High Street and within approx. four miles from Guildford's town centre offering wider amenities.
* Covered entrance porch
* Entrance hallway with storage cupboard
* Reception/dining hall with timber open-tread staircase to first floor
* Living room with feature fireplace and picture window overlooking the rear garden
* Kitchen fitted with a range of units and laminate worktops, built-in larder cupboard, tiled flooring and a door to covered walkway accessing single garage and covered lean-to at the rear
* Bedroom one, double room on the ground floor with built-in wardrobe
* Bathroom on the ground floor fitted with a white suite comprising bath with shower above, basin and w.c
* Two bedrooms on the first floor with built-in cupboards and eaves storage; one double and one single room
* Offered to the market with vacant possession
* Other noteworthy points include: double glazing
* No Chain
* Council Tax Band: D (Waverley)
To the front of the property, there is a tarmac driveway allowing off-street parking for one vehicle and giving access to the detached single garage. The front garden has a paved pathway to the front door with pretty flower beds and an area laid to lawn. The rear garden, mostly laid to lawn with a storage shed, covered lean-to area, fenced/hedged perimeter and side gate accessing the front of the property.
Bramley is a popular village in the Surrey Hills surrounded by miles of countryside, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. There is good selection of shops catering for daily needs, public houses/restaurants, Bramley Golf Club and nearby stations within 3 miles include Shalford, Chilworth, Farncombe or Godalming. Nearby, Guildford is a historic and vibrant Surrey town, offering a comprehensive range of shopping, social, recreational and educational facilities, and there are a number of excellent local schools. The mainline railway station at Guildford offers a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx. 38 minutes, whilst the A3 and A31 provide access to the South coast and the M25 to central London and International airports.