This period property retains many character features having formerly been two separate cottages built c.1865 and 1875. The house was expertly converted and remodelled nine years ago to form a single, three double bedroom, two bathroom end of terrace home which extends to approximately 1,300 sq ft.
Located in a protected conservation area, the cottage is tucked away in a private setting just off Creek Road and benefits from private parking to the front and a lovely courtyard garden.
The ground floor comprises two generously sized reception rooms, both with feature fireplaces, wood burning stoves and wooden floors. To the rear is a large kitchen/dining area with a fabulous exposed original brick and timber feature wall and seating area with a modern vaulted glass ceiling offering excellent additional light to this space. There is also a utility/larder cupboard housing the boiler.
Completing the ground floor accommodation is a study with French doors to the courtyard garden and bi-fold door to the guest cloakroom with W.C and wash basin.
To the first floor on the right of the property is a generous sized master bedroom which leads to a walk in dressing room fitted with hanging and shelving storage. This in turn leads to modern shower room, with WC and wash hand basin.
To the first floor on the left hand side are two further double bedrooms both with original fireplaces. The front bedroom has cupboard storage over stairs and both bedroom rooms are serviced by the family bathroom which is a modern white suite with Jacuzzi bath/shower.