Located within the delightful rural hamlet of Walliswood, this wonderful home really does offer a superb, 'ready to move into' living environment and is impeccably presented, enhanced by the neutral colour schemes and large double glazed windows, allowing natural light to flood the house, creating a comfortable and practical family home.
Immediately upon entering, the welcoming entrance hall sets the tone, offering space for occasional furniture and oak flooring following throughout the reception areas. Complementing oak doors, which feature throughout the property, open into the dual aspect sitting room, overlooking both the front and rear gardens with access to the rear patio and garden provided through large sliding patio doors. The focal point of the room is a contemporary recessed brick fireplace housing a wood burning stove, a delightful feature which is mirrored in the dining area, both of which create cosy environments to entertain family and friends in the colder months. The open plan kitchen/dining room is divided into two distinct areas with a practical tiled floor. The kitchen is fitted with a stylish range of contemporary units with contrasting 'Zebrano' preparation surfaces. Upstairs there are three generous bedrooms, each with a wonderful aspect over the gardens or surrounding countryside and all feature vaulted ceilings with exposed oak beams adding character and dimension to each room. The principal bedroom suite has a double aspect and offers an excellent walk-in wardrobe together with an en-suite bathroom, equipped with a modern white suite, striking aqua blue tiles and a Travatine stone tiled floor, which also features in the well equipped family bathroom, which includes a large bath and separate shower.
* Oak floored entrance hall with study area.
* Double aspect sitting room with a delightful outlook and feature fireplace with log burner.
* Stylish contemporary kitchen with adjoining dining room - perfect for entertaining family and friends.
* Principal bedroom suite featuring an en-suite bathroom and large, walk in wardrobe.
* Two further generous double bedrooms.
* Surrounded by superb mature and established gardens.
* Significant parking space including prepared hard standing for a substantial garage block.
* Detached store/office.
* Wonderful semi rural location.
You have not recently viewed any properties