Cherries is a lovely detached cottage style home, featuring well proportioned three bedroom accommodation with versatile ground floor space including two reception rooms and a superb kitchen/dining room. Presented in good decorative order throughout, the property is situated in a prominent position in the centre of the village, enjoying an open outlook over The Common towards the village shop and local pub, making it ideal for anyone seeking to be at the heart of the village community. Only one owner since it was built is a testament to this wonderful home and location.
The spacious entrance hall is the true hub of this home, from which all the principal rooms radiate. There are two reception rooms with the sitting room overlooking The Common and featuring a brick fireplace as the focal point together with practical wood block flooring, which features throughout the ground floor accommodation. The family room enjoys an outlook and access onto the rear patio and delightful garden through patio doors. The double aspect kitchen/dining room is a fine size with plenty of space for a proper dining table and there is a useful additional utility room. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms overlooking the common, together with a third bedroom overlooking the side of the property. The master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room together with fitted wardrobes, which also feature in the remaining bedrooms. The family bathroom is equipped with a white suite.
* Set in a wonderful rural location overlooking the common in the centre of the sought after Surrey village of Dunsfold.
* Delightful charm and character throughout with well proportioned, adaptable ground floor space.
* Spacious kitchen/dining room, with country oak style wooden units and coordinating preparation surfaces, built in oven, hob and fridge with further appliance space and additional storage space in the adjacent the utility room.
* Two receptions rooms, each with a delightful aspect.
* Three bedrooms, all featuring fitted wardrobes together with the master bedroom enjoying an en suite shower room.
* Significant gravel driveway providing plenty of parking space and allowing access to the garage.
* Delightful private cottage style garden with well stocked borders and private patio, together with useful vehicular access at the rear.
* No onward chain.
You have not recently viewed any properties