With instant access to stunning countryside and yet in walking distance of good transport links, a village shop and local pubs, this elegant, neo Georgian style lodge/bungalow offers the best of both worlds and will make a fabulous home for those with an appreciation of the outdoors and village life. Built in 1978 and later extended in the early 1980's, the bungalow is deceptively spacious, with plenty of windows and well proportioned rooms, making it an extremely light and bright property with flexible accommodation.
*Wide entrance hallway with WC.
*Kitchen/breakfast room with integrated hob & double oven, space for dishwasher and built in pantry cupboard.
*Through dining room/living room with triple aspect windows and a gas coal effect fireplace.
*Large triple aspect double master bedroom with fitted wardrobes accessed via a 'snug' sitting area and with an additional bathroom adjacent. This whole area has the potential, should you so wish to be converted into a separate annex or master bedroom suite.
* Bedroom 2, large double with bay window and 2 fitted wardrobes with access to family bathroom.
* Bedroom 3/Study, double with 2 large storage areas and a pull-down desk.
* Large family 'Jack & Jill' bathroom with separate shower and bath.
* Large utility with sink and fitted cupboards and space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Boot Room with cupboards and access to the back door and covered walkway to garage.
* Triple garage with stairs up to an additional low level open plan floor.
- Triple garage with additional first floor storage
- Secluded position with an appealing rural outlook
- Spacious interior with a light, airy feel
- Accommodation all on one level
- Village shop with walking distance and good bus route service in close proximity
- Scope to make a self contained annexe
Garden and Exterior
Set in just over a half acre plot, the garden and grounds have the benefit of privacy and 360 views set in a semi- rural location. The bungalow is approached via a large gravel driveway, with extra parking to the left and an imposing lawn frontage. To the right and left there are two further lawned areas on different levels surrounded by mature shrubs, trees and hedges. The property also has the benefit of a rare triple garage which can be accessed from the house via a covered walkway with ample parking to the front.
Situated on the edge of the village of West Horsley, in a semi rural position adjoining the North Downs, with easy access to Sheepleas and the many miles of countryside of the Surrey Hills. (A designated area of outstanding natural beauty, offering some of the best walking, cycling and horse riding in southern England.) The village of East Horsley, with its convenient shops and railway station, is within a short drive (Waterloo approx. 45 minutes.) Also nearby the A3 and M25, Junction 10, provide easy access to the area's extensive communication network, including Central London, Heathrow and Gatwick airports. The market town of Guildford is approximately 7 miles away offering comprehensive shopping, entertainment and recreational facilities.