This extremely spacious detached property has been extended and updated during the past twelve years and now offers split-level, flexible accommodation in excess of 3,000 sq ft. The hub of the house is definitely the kitchen/family area and the fabulous lower level living room, with doors out onto the patio, is a great entertaining space. There are two en-suite bedrooms on the ground floor, and the four bedrooms on the first floor are of an excellent size. The plot extends to approximately 1/3 acre, is not overlooked and backs onto the North Downs way with views beyond. The house is situated in an extremely sought after residential area within a walk of the station.
* COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
* ENTRANCE HALL with oak flooring, cupboard housing tank (approximately 2 years old) and storage cupboard.
* PLAYROOM with bay window, oak flooring and door to outside.
* STUDY to the front with oak flooring and bay window.
* LARGE BATH/SHOWER ROOM panelled bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, low level w.c. and tiled floor.
* KITCHEN/FAMILY AREA A super space with oak flooring - kitchen area with cream units and oak worktops, integrated Smeg dishwasher, New World cooker with extractor over, larder, space for fridge/freezer, door to garden and door to garage. Family area with multi-fuel burner.
* UTILITY ROOM with space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
REAR HALL with doors to patio, stairs to lower level and doors to...
* BEDROOM 2 with wooded outlook and distant views and walk-in wardrobe. EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
* GUEST BEDROOM 3 with door to EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
STAIRS WITH OAK BALUSTRADE TO LOWER LEVEL
* FABULOUS LIVING ROOM with oak flooring, feature Pictofocus remote controlled fire and doors to patio and garden.
STAIRS FROM FAMILY AREA TO FIRST FLOOR
* BEDROOM 1 a super size room overlooking the front.
* BEDROOM 4, BEDROOM 5 AND BEDROOM 6 with eaves storage.
* FAMILY BATHROOM with bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, low level w.c., feature tiling and light tube.
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* To the front there is ample parking on a shingle driveway.
* SINGLE GARAGE with light and power, boiler which is approximately 2 years old.
* THE REAR GARDEN has been cleverly landscaped with several three separate levels accessed by excellent sleeper steps running down from a good-sized patio. To the rear a laurel hedge conceals a lightly wooded area which would make a brilliant place for children to play. The garden has a good degree of seclusion and is a wonderful extension to this family home.
You have not recently viewed any properties