The saying 'never judge a book by its cover' could not be more appropriate for this unique and surprisingly spacious home. Recently decorated in a neutral theme throughout, the adaptable and extensive ground floor accommodation features an open plan kitchen / breakfast room / lounge over looking the rear garden whilst the remaining four rooms have the versatility to suit individual needs as either reception or double bedroom space with the latter complimented by the ground floor rain shower room. The impressive accommodation continues on the first floor with four double bedrooms featuring vaulted ceilings with Velux windows, which flood the rooms with light. The principal bedroom benefits from a well-appointed en-suite shower room, whilst the family bathroom is equipped to the same standard. Outside the property benefits from generous parking space and lawn to the front whilst the rear garden has a south/westerly aspect and enjoys sunshine throughout the day. For anyone seeking an impeccably presented and ready to move into home that offers spacious and versatile accommodation, this home is well worth a look.
* Light and spacious entrance hall with practical timber effect floor.
* Magnificent double aspect kitchen / breakfast / lounge area, an impressively versatile and modern living space with a ceramic tiled floor. The superb kitchen was installed by Aspect Kitchens and includes a comprehensive range of oak fronted units, granite preparation surfaces and a granite topped island, incorporating a breakfast bar. There are various integrated appliances including a feature two oven Aga with an Aga gas hob/two electric ovens module and waste disposal unit.
* Four further reception rooms each providing the versatility to be used as reception or double bedroom space.
* Utility and ground floor shower room.
* Principal bedroom benefitting from a deep walk in wardrobe and en suite bathroom equipped with an Aqualisa corner shower. Three further double bedrooms with vaulted ceilings and Velux windows.
* Sizable family bathroom fitted with a modern white suite.
* Driveway providing parking space. Secure and private south/westerly facing garden with a large patio.
* Highly regarded road close to the centre of Cranleigh village, schools and amenities.
The village of Cranleigh is located 10 miles to the south of Guildford, which has a mainline station with a fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25, Heathrow, Gatwick and central London.
Cranleigh village has a health centre, library, leisure centre and arts centre as well as a comprehensive range of shops. These include a butcher, fishmonger, Marks and Spencer Simply Food , two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding.